Steps to success
DornerWorks is here to guide you, every step of the way.
Let's talk - (phone, email, facetime, skype, google hangouts) and learn more about each other and the product that you'd like to build.
Follow-up with a deeper dive conversation of your concept with our senior design and engineering managers.
A basis for a lasting & trusting relationship.
With a rough idea of what's possible and what you'd like to achive, we will formally define the scope of your program and propose development stages.
- Strategy workshop
- Concept elabration
- User validation
A solid product definition that will guide product development to success.
Once the product concept fit, form, functionality has been clearly defined, documented, and validated with end-users, it will be time to do the heavy lifting.
- Design prove-out
- ID and mechanical assemblies
- Final PCB/electrical layout and builds
- Integration into a functional prototype
- Test and Verification against use-cases and defined functionality
A functional product prototype that you can be confident in.
With a client approved functional prototype we will help you drive towards product launch by transitioning design knowledge:
- Identify and engage with repudable, reliable, quality manfuacturing partner(s)
- Transfer of knowledge and support tooling build out
- Test and verify first production runs
- Engage and guide through 3rd party certification testing requirements (i.e. FDA, FCC, UL, others)
A successful and profitble product launch.
We will guide you through end-of-line testing, maintenance, tools, support, and increased production - whatever it takes to help you build a stronger business.
- Change management
- Quick turn product tweaks & updates
- Next gen product spins
- Over the air updates
- Maintenance and support
A sustainable long-term support strategy.
Our expertise, your success
Expert capabilities to ensure the success of your product
User Interface (UI) &
User Experience (UX)
Industrial Design &
Beta Test Support
Circuit Board Design
Web Applications &
Data Stream Processing
IoT Over the Air